Need Software for CD Label Images and DVD Case Images 4 mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gunlocators, Jan 11, 2009.

1. gunlocators macrumors member

Can someone point me in the right direction I use a Primera Technologies CD / DVD Duplicator for distributing some of my PC based software and normally use my PC for sending jobs to the duplicator since it already has software to create CD LABEL images and DVD Case images but wabt to get away from having to use my PC and go totally Mac I know the Primera Duplicator has Mac OS X Drivers but now need software to make my images

2. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

3. sickmacdoc macrumors 68020

sickmacdoc

You might want to try the demo download of Discus which is one the most fully featured labeling programs out there for the Mac. I use it all the time for printable disks printed on my Epson, as well as jewel case inserts, DVD case labels, etc. etc. Extremely flexible and easy to use.

Just turn off the cheesy sound effects before they drive you crazy and you will probably find that this takes care of all your needs just fine.

4. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68020

Mr_Brightside_@

Seconded; great software. Also comes with Toast, another excellent program (and worth it if you're burning as well as making art).

5. sickmacdoc macrumors 68020

sickmacdoc

Just a note about that to clarify- it did come with some older verisons of Toast, but at least in Version 9 they replaced it with "Disk Cover RE" which I tried and didn't care for at all. The newly released Toast 10 comes with "Disk Cover 2 RE" which I have not tried yet.