Need Software

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by carcake, Jul 9, 2012.

1. carcake macrumors newbie

I've gotten into a small, but painful Dilemma! A while back, my computer's hard drive had crashed. I lost all of the data, that was on the machine. I did not have a backup of the computer. So EVERYTHING Was GONE!! I have a iPod that I have not synchronized with my New iMac, because if I do, all the stuff that is on the iPod will be deleted. I have not synced the iPod since October 2010. Does anyone know of a free, unlimited software that can transfer Songs, Videos, Apps etc. Basically everything that is on the device, to the Mac. I welcome all suggestions. Thank You.

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

nothing free but there are for-pay programs. If the data is that important, pay to get it back.

3. carcake thread starter macrumors newbie

Its on the device, I just need to find a way to get the info from the iPod to my iMac.

4. NZed, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012

NZed macrumors 65816

NZed

Please do not post about warez. Or pirating software.

5. TacticalDesire macrumors 68020

TacticalDesire

If it's all stuff you bought from apple, you can re download it onto your computer from itunes in the purchased section of the store. Then re sync it to that computer without loosing much if anything.

6. carcake thread starter macrumors newbie

I like the idea, but 1 problem, I did not buy everything off Apple. And without already having a backup, I need to find a way to take the content from the Device to the Mac.

7. baypharm macrumors 65816

baypharm

Well you can use a program called SENUTI. iTunes spelled in reverse. It is not free BUT you can download a trial which will allow you to transfer I believe up to 1000 songs.

8. EliCsuf macrumors member

Start Here. Worth the money.

http://thelittleappfactory.com/

9. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

How is it pirating software? All your doing is transferring what you legally own to your computer for personal use. People are so quick to cry "pirating" these days.

10. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Jumping to conclusions much...

11. NZed, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012

NZed macrumors 65816

NZed

Have you actually read the original post? You werent even here to read the original before the edit. So you think im jumping to conclusions? Read the reason of my edited post.

Last edited by robbieduncan; Jul 10, 2012 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Please don't quote posts in violation of the rules. It makes more work cleaning it up

I actually quoted the part where he talked about warez

Whos ignorant now and jumping to conclusions now? If i post something, i always have a reason.

12. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

It doesn't say there has been an edit on the original post. I was just making an educated conclusion based on the evidence that I had, calm down, this is just the internet after all.

----------

Just buy the software it only costs 5-20$ depending on which software you actually buy.

13. NZed macrumors 65816

NZed

I laugh at the part where you say educated.

14. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Seriously, why are you getting so worked up.

15. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Attached Files: