Need some advice new iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ooway, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Ooway macrumors newbie

Ok so first off I love my new iPad, just upgraded from blk iPad 2 32gb wifi to white AT&T lte 32gb...retina is great (I don't why people say they can't tell a difference, my 4s looks pixelated n washed out now after using the new iPad)....anyways I haven't activated the lte n today I decided to tether my unlimited data from my 4s using pdanet, this seems to be fast enough n I might not end up ever activating the data on my iPad. So should I switch to a 32 gb Verizon n have best of both worlds or upgrade to 64 gb wifi only?

Also the the white iPad looks sleek n great but I've noticed in the light the white border is too white due to the yellow tint on screen ( which isn't too bad but I was thinking the yellow tint would be less noticeable in the blk border), so people who have the new iPad in blk share your opinions? Or people with the white convince me otherwise?

2. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

I love the piano black, and it's not because the yellow tint is any less noticeable, it's because it's one of my favorite colors. It's somewhat of a trade-off however because while you may notice the yellow tint more with white you notice dust and fingerprints more on the black. So, its all subjective, you have to decide what you can put up with.