need some advice

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by da2005pizimp, Sep 8, 2008.

1. da2005pizimp macrumors 6502

Hey all i picked up an ipod touch 8gb sealed for 150 i was thinking about keeping it but after thinking i'm not really sure if i will use all the features. I was just wondering what other think. i like the idea of the wifi but how good is it? also how many movies can you put on it? i already have a nano that does what i need, is this really worth keeping? any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

the wifi is only as good as the connection your connected to.

you can fit as many movies as 8gigs will allow you, since video's vary in size it's hard to give an exact number really.

overall I have had the touch for almost a year I think and it's been a great purchase not had ANY problems with it really.

playback is really easy and simple, you also have the ability to add songs on the fly via itunes as long as you have a wifi connection available. You can also go on the web and check mail via mail app. You can also now get free and paid for applications via app store so you can add games and what not to the touch. I'd say try the thing out and if you don't like it stick it on ebay

3. Eric Isaacson macrumors 6502

I got a Nano last year and I didn't think I'd get any use out of an Ipod touch, I later decided to buy one for the Wifi since I'm online all the time. Now I never use the Nano and the kids only use it to watch movies on.

I love the Ipod Touch, and I get more use out of it than I ever did the Nano.

YMMV

Eric

4. da2005pizimp thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks for the responces. Now with wifi i can surf the web and go on ebay? i just know that i had a pda that was "wifi" and it was VERY limited wifi. Thanks again.

5. BoabSmith macrumors newbie

The Ipod Touch Wifi will let you access pretty much all websites, other than ...well Flash & Java

Not ideal, but the best gadget i have owned perhaps ever!

6. da2005pizimp thread starter macrumors 6502

well i'm gonna have to sell it, as i just bought a dog and need the money. now it's brand new in the sealed box, is 225 shipped a good price to ask?