Need some Clarification.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by getatkyill, Oct 9, 2009.

1. getatkyill macrumors regular

Good Morning everyone, I have an image of my current iPhone 3GS settings and I just need to know if there is a jailbreak for my version & my modern firmware settings as you can see in the image.

Anyways, reason I am asking is because I saw a post that the dev team released about an update Apple had released yesterday so it threw me off, got me thinking maybe I can jailbreak my current iPhone 3GS. I'm sorry if this a commonly asked question but I'd really appreciate help on this matter :)

[​IMG]

2. impulse462 macrumors 68000

impulse462

Currently no, but I bet one is gonna come out soon so just hang tight.

3. getatkyill thread starter macrumors regular

Okay so I shouldn't update at all until then, correct? Because Apple appearantly released 3.1.2 last night.

4. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

I would say wait for GeoHot to come out with blackra1n. He says it will be out soon. Then see what others have said about it. He says it will jailbreak 3.1.2.

5. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Hey, every time you update your phone to a newer version of Apple firmware it's makes it just that much longer you will be waiting and that much more difficult to jailbreak your phone.

If you ever want to allow the jailbreaking tools to catch up with your firmware, you need to have some patience and stop updating to official Apple firmware.