Need some help on purchasing more than 1

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xRYD3Rx, Sep 11, 2015.

1. xRYD3Rx macrumors 6502

Can i buy an iPhone at the apple store without having to choice a carrier?
    Also, can I buy an iPhone twices under the same # if I have a carrier (paid in full price)?

2. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

Take it with a grain of salt... Apple rep confirmed to me today that you need a phone number when you order at this point. The only way you wouldn't need it is when Apple releases the unlocked phones.

3. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

In the Netherlands you can just go to Apple.nl and buy the phone, it will be the full price and unlocked. Once you have a carrier you have to activate the phone. I see no reason why you couldn't buy more than one. If you are a family, why not buy one for the SO, and your two kids - or does Apple really not want your business? That said, during launch day if they put some restriction it is probably to avoid hired-bums-for-spots to sit in line and buy 50 phones for eBay reselling, etc.

4. xRYD3Rx thread starter macrumors 6502

I do have a phone number but I wonder if its possible to order 2 phones under that same number.

5. xRYD3Rx thread starter macrumors 6502

I got 6 lines in family plan I want to upgrade 5 of the lines so kind of trying to figure out how to get 5 phones.

6. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

I think it's worth to just ask the telecom provider you guys use for the family plan, and otherwise call apples' sales directly?