Need some help with Lockinfo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Acedia, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Acedia macrumors newbie

Jul 9, 2011
    I recently started using Lockinfo and i'm liking it so far. The one issue i have with is that when my phone is locked and i carry it in my pocket, i pocket dial to people in my favorites list. Seeing as this is such a popular app and i can't find any info on this issue on the net, i clearly must be overlooking something. Is there any way to lock Lockinfo so that the plugins can't accidentally get activated when carrying your phone in your pocket?
  2. Acedia thread starter macrumors newbie

Jul 9, 2011
    So many views, no replies. If it's a dumb question feel free to tell me, like i mentioned, i'm most likely missing something obvious.
  3. brayhite macrumors 6502a

Jun 21, 2010
    N. Kentucky
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I'm pretty sure there's a default option to have everything collapsed. So in order to pocket dial, you'd have to wake the phone, tap the favorite bar, and then tap a contact. Or is that what you've already done?
  4. Acedia thread starter macrumors newbie

Jul 9, 2011
    Yes i've done that but somehow i still manage to pocket dial. I was hoping for a way to lock the favorites section since i don't want to disable it (use it a lot). A double tap on favorites to expand would be perfect.
  5. Nevrsadie macrumors regular

Oct 31, 2006
    Dark side of the monitor
    Not sure if it supports it right now, but if you drop the developer a line he may be able to assist you. David Ashman is his name I believe and has always been top notch when dealing with customers. I just cant believe you expand your favorites and dial from your pocket. My iphone never leaves my pocket and it has never happened.
  6. bmwhd macrumors 6502a

May 22, 2008
    Don't get this question. I've been using it for months and never pocket dialed. Don't you press the sleep button on top of the phone before placing it in your pocket? How's it pocket dialing with a dark screen?
  7. Acedia thread starter macrumors newbie

Jul 9, 2011
    i always put the phone to sleep with the button on the top before pocketing it but while in my pocket the home button gets pressed which wakes up the phone. From there it's only a couple of touches to dial. I don't know why this keeps happening to me, i'm on the move all day, getting in/out of cars etc but seeing as i've found no other posts of lockinfo users with this issue it might be time to get some wider pants XD