Need some help with my MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by paul191919, Oct 3, 2009.

1. paul191919 macrumors newbie

I got a late 2008 MBP and recently my logic board got exchanged due to my graphic card failure. However, since the work is done, a very annoying problem occurred. When I put my hand on my palm rest (right side, the hard ware side), it sounds like I am squeezing the whole thing down and it will make some very wired noises. It sounds like cracking or sth. I bring it in apple store twice and they said they do not hear anything. Anybody have a idea about this issue? Thank you very much.

2. scienide09 macrumors 65816

scienide09

Return to the same store, talk to another genius. If that doesn't work, ask to speak with a service manager. Explain the situation, but be polite.

3. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Go back into the store, and politely tell them that the problem is still occurring. If they test it and can't hear anything explain that you can, and maybe try it yourself in the store in front of the staff, because maybe it only does it when you do it a certain way, like you do...

Good Luck!:D

4. paul191919 thread starter macrumors newbie

it is wired that the sound is hard to reproduce in that store. I told her that I can hear the noise but she said if this is the case the only choice is to send in to repair...