Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twezzyfbaby

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2010
columbus ohio
I just update from a 3GS to 4 and I'm jailbroken but when I try 2 install stuff from cydia it installs I select it under winterboard phone resprings and the thing I installed is not on my phone. am I doing something wrong or is there another way to get the stuff in my phone any help would be appreciated thanks

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
I just update from a 3GS to 4 and I'm jailbroken but when I try 2 install stuff from cydia it installs I select it under winterboard phone resprings and the thing I installed is not on my phone. am I doing something wrong or is there another way to get the stuff in my phone any help would be appreciated thanks

not all themes are for all iOS versions, make sure it says its for what version you are on in he description

twezzyfbaby

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2010
columbus ohio
I made sure I checked them all that's the only reason I upgraded phone to get more stuff but none of it wants to install

twezzyfbaby

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2010
columbus ohio
I've tried moving things around in the winterboard and some stuff shows up but not all of it is it because I'm tryin to use too much stuff or something??

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I guessing it's not working with the IOS/ if you want help it might help to provide some info. What firmware version? what are you trying to run?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.