Need some help

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by taat2d, Aug 4, 2015.

1. taat2d macrumors newbie

taat2d

I'm having a bit of an issue between my new watch and iPhone 6. It's been working perfectly fine for the last 3 day. When I get a text message, my phone doesn't ring me the notification vibrate or make any sound. I only get a vibrate notification on my watch. I didn't change any settings, at least as far as I know. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how I can fix this? Been looking on the watch app on my phone, and I can't seem to find any setting for this. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance
    Joe

2. papbot macrumors 6502

That's how it's supposed to work. If the phone is not in use or have the screen unlocked the watch gets all notifications.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Had the exact same problem.

This is the way it works as the watch now does all the notifications and your phone will remain silent. No way to have your phone do it, too! The only noise my iPhone makes while using the Apple Watch is when I get a phone call, my iPhone rings, along with the watch.

You phone goes back to make all it's familiar sounds when you put your watch on the charger.

4. taat2d thread starter macrumors newbie

taat2d

LOL Really? For the last 2 day I was getting text notifications on both. That's so strange that it JUST stopped on my phone this morning. So the ONLY notifications I'll get on BOTH is when it rings?

5. taat2d thread starter macrumors newbie

taat2d

The really weird thing is that for that last 2 days I got the text notification ring and vibrate on the phone AND the watch. This just started this morning.

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

If I were you I would reboot your watch. If that does not fix it then I would un-pair and re-pair your watch.