need some quick help, rugged case options

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TuiSong, Nov 21, 2011.

1. TuiSong macrumors regular

I know this has been discussed in the forums, but I genuinely don't have time to spend seating and reading through everything. I am in need of some quick help and suggestions.

My daughter is heading off to australia next week to work at ayers rock. Middle of nowhere desert .. sand everywhere and more sand. She needs a case to protect her iPhone and the more contained the better. Something that will cover the different ports and buttons is a must. It doesn't need to be water proof or anything like that, but something that has a fairly close fit to the screen to prevent dust and sand from getting in there would be great too.

I did order her an ivyskin wrangler a month ago and haven't heard or seen anything from them. Further reviews i've read indicate the glass screens that come with them break easily and people are generally not impressed. So I am thinking once it does (if?) turn up I will just on sell it. We need to get our hands on a decent case pretty quickly, which means I would need to order today in the hopes of getting it before she leaves.

So requirements are, not too bulky. Pretty? (not black) she has a white phone and wants something light colored just because of the heat there. Cover for ports and easy to use while fully covered. No slip in and out pouch style, any bits of sand getting in there will just scratch the phone up. Available to New Zealand ( no companies that won't ship outside US) and links too please!

Thanks in advance for help, and Yes I do know I could search it, I just don't have time.

2. Walse macrumors member