Need someone to test out a site

benwa02

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Just need someone to tell me if the site renders fine. It was developed on a PC.
Mac: Safari & IE

I know the graphics look terrible, thats what i was supplied with. Navigation and couple pictures will be .swf's so dont worry about those.

Thanks for the help.

Link - PMMUG

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
none of the links work. The links at the top are just images (one big one). Also the 'P' in the top left and corner looks pretty bad. The edges are pixelated. It looks like you tried to do a sadow on white? Make it transparent so that the shadow is on the background of the site.

benwa02

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
killuminati said:
none of the links work. The links at the top are just images (one big one). Also the 'P' in the top left and corner looks pretty bad. The edges are pixelated. It looks like you tried to do a sadow on white? Make it transparent so that the shadow is on the background of the site.
Links are not suppose to work, they are one big image cuz its just a placeholder for the .swf that will be going in there. 'P' looks terrible cuz there was a drop shadow put on it in PS and saved as a gif but gifs dont support drop shadows, I believe. 'P' was saved as a gif using transparency. I know everything looks pixelated, I hate it. Again, I was just supplied these pictures so this is not my problem.

lordmac said:
Here you go hope this is how its supposed to look.
Great, thanks for your time. Just the way its suppose to look but not the way I'd like it to look.

No need for anymore help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.