Need the stock AT&T carrier logo files...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Skandocious, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Skandocious macrumors newbie

My phone is jailbroken and the carrier logo files disappeared for some reason. I can make it say AT&T with MakeItMine but it doesn't look the same-- the characters are slightly taller and don't line up correctly with the signal and wifi bars.

Does someone have these files backed up somewhere that they could share? The files I'm looking for are:

/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/Default_CARRIER_CINGULAR.png
    /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png
    /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/FSO_CARRIER_CINGULAR.png

/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/Default_CARRIER_M-cell.png
    /var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    /var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/Default_CARRIER_CINGULAR.png
    /var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/FSO_CARRIER_M-Cell.png
    /var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png
    /var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/FSO_CARRIER_CINGULAR.png

Some say that these could be copyrighted files because they're part of the firmware so if you could PM them to me that would be great. Thanks!

2. medicscott macrumors 6502a

medicscott

im pretty sure if you look in recent 'changes' on cydia, there is a fix now for that. forgot the name. think it came out yesterday.

3. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

4. Skandocious thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I tried that and it fixes it but it's a mobile substrate module that has to stay runnin all the time which seems like overkill. It's just a few missing image files that need to be replaced.