Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whodareswins

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
I have created a basic web page using iWeb but now need to add a paypal button to it. As far as I know there is no html editor on iWeb but is there a way to add one?

If not, would anyone be so kind to point me in the right direction in regards to looking for a WYSIWYG editor that has a html editor too? Just so that it'd make it a bit easier for me, I am not an expert at web coding. I would prefer a free one but I'm happy to pay a small price for the right one.

Any help on this would be extremely appreciated!

mmoto

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2009
PayPal will generate the code and host the button image for you. Log on and follow the instructions. Of course the code needs to be pasted in somewhere on your site. I have not used iWeb in years so I cant recall where to paste HTML. If you are using Wordpress it is very simple.

Last edited:

Mal

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2002
Orlando
There's no HTML editor, but assuming you're not still using iWeb 1.0, there should be an HTML Snippet that you can add with any little bit of code you need. That should do the trick.

jW

whodareswins

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
I'm using the most up to date version. 3. something. I'll have a look for it. Thanks for the help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.