Need to buy a new mouse, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by a52s, Mar 26, 2009.

1. a52s macrumors newbie

I am currently looking into buying a new wireless mouse (USB or bluetooth). The mighty mouse really interests me, but I have heard a lot of grief from people who have bought it so I don't think I should risk the money. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good wireless mouse that works well with Macs?
    Thanks!

2. 199708 macrumors 6502

Logitech VXnano, its a winner!
    only problem is you need to use the USB dongle, but its the size of a few grains of rice.

3. macintel4me macrumors 6502

What ever you do, do not install the Logitech malware they call a "mouse driver". Uninstalling that Logitech Centre software thing still has left problems on my machine and that wonderful beautiful mouse is now a paperweight.

4. dubels macrumors 6502

5. macDonalds macrumors 6502

Why would lack of bluetooth prevent you from taking it to the library?

6. dubels macrumors 6502

Because I would have to take an extra USB dongle to use the mouse. Now all I have to do is turn the mouse on and I can have my only two USB ports on my macbook open for my 4GB memory stick and to charge my iPhone.

7. a52s thread starter macrumors newbie

wow, thank you all for the thoughtful suggestions! i have decided to go with the MX revolution even though it does not have bluetooth. all the customization features really attracted me though :D

8. a52s thread starter macrumors newbie

oh and macdonalds, i just clicked the link to view your desktop, how did you change the dock color? :eek:

9. Jpoon macrumors 6502

We should really just have a sticky that gets updated for Keyboards / Mice suggestions.