Need to buy iPad today (Silicon Valley)

Discussion in 'iPad' started by agtoau, Jun 2, 2010.

1. agtoau macrumors member

Both Apple Store and Best Buy have wait times. Where can I get a 64GB Wi-fi 3G iPad today in Silicon Valley?

2. dojoman macrumors 65816

Craigslist is ok but too dangerous now adays. Try ebay or open WTB in classified section here. It's probably easier to buy from another forum member.

3. emegmac macrumors regular

I picked up mine from the best buy on Curtner a few days ago. It seems they get shipments more than other best buys.

4. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

What!?
    Yea I'd rather send money to some random place instead of paying in person for something I can see and inspect. :rolleyes:

5. ItsThatKush macrumors regular

just bought the apple ipad case off craigslist.

just meet in a public place, such as a police station lol

6. dojoman macrumors 65816

uhmm...what I meant was someone getting rob with gun point. Would you rather face that than buy it from ebay? There are many reputable sellers on ebay and paypal has buyer protection. Craigslist is widely known to be a hotspot for crooks to stalk prey.

7. iserian macrumors 6502

Could have possibly helped you out Yesterday --- Had a 643G available at Oakridge held until yesterday ---- Got the Apple email which was a bit odd since I picked up my 643G weeks ago. If I were you I'd put my name in at the Oakridge store and wait -- It only took 2 days for my last 643G and only 5 days for a 64 Wifi. Bonus on picking up my 64 Wifi I was able to pick up several Apple cases so all in all I'm super pleased with this store.

8. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

Oh I see. Good thing your original post mentioned guns and robbers! Way to be clear! ;)

9. agtoau thread starter macrumors member

Got it at the Best Buy store in Modesto. 80 miles drive each way, but success at last :)