Need to change wrong & misspelled icloud alt. Emails!!! ASAP!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Shutterbug69, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Shutterbug69 macrumors newbie

New 6s.YRS of frustration worse! Alt.'s r spelt WRONG & not used! 4YRS! Embarrassing! Had 2nd icloud email, can't use?.(assigned 2another).
    Apple ID email: marnz69@yahoo.com
    Secondary(now) creativeimagrey@me.com(NO!)
    Want:creativeimagery@icloud.com(Biz & most used email. Also SPELLING IS CORRECT! Others make horrible impression on Clients. Please help! I can't even set up my biz icloud on my phone! (Assigned to other user)???
    Desperate!
    Marnie Shutterbug" Cordes

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

3. aristobrat, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2015

aristobrat macrumors G4

When you say secondary, are you talking about trying to change the "Alternative Apple ID" that's listed when you edit your Apple ID (using the link C DM provided above)?

4. Apple06 macrumors member

You will not be able to change the secondary email, but you can create additional "Alias" email within iCloud.com

If any email addresses that's already taken/assigned, there's not much you can do.

5. kagharaht macrumors 6502a

Just call Apple iCloud Support and they can escalate you to an engineer to resolve this.

https://getsupport.apple.com

6. soy macrumors member

soy

They won't be able to do anything to resolve it. The name was spelled wrong when the email address was registered and the right spelling is owned by this person: https://www.facebook.com/Creativeimagery

7. kagharaht macrumors 6502a

Well at least give it a try.