Need to get iPhone 5 ASAP

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cennix, Oct 5, 2012.

1. cennix macrumors member

Im starting a contract with Sprint and im getting the iPhone 5, the question is that im going to order it to ship, now if i want to try to get it like online doing the 10pm trick or i somehow find a way to get it earlier, can i cancel that shipping order? and if i try to get it another way, is it going to let me get it for $199?

Thanks a lot

2. PAC88 macrumors 6502

It's very simple to cancel an order through Apple if it's still in the "processing stage". Just go to your order summary page and there's a cancel button.. I believe you have to cancel that first one before purchasing local w/ contract pricing.

I'm sick of waiting and need a new phone so bad that I'm ready to cancel my $400 iP5 64gb and just get the 16gb iP4 for $99 tomorrow..

3. cennix thread starter macrumors member

so im just not going to do anything and try to start the contract online and everything asround 9:55 and then before i click place order i keep refreshing and the pick up may ungrey?

4. PAC88 macrumors 6502

I'm not exactly sure how the reservation thing works. I tried to do it but never saw the option for it anywhere. So I just ended up ordering regularly..

I know there is a thread about it somewhere but maybe someone else can chime in.

5. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Yes, go online at apple.com/retail at 10:00 and order. Sometimes it is later.

6. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

You only see the option if your local Apple Store has available iPhones to sell, if they didn't receive any earlier that day or if they only received a low quantity and that quantity went fast then the option goes away.

7. cennix thread starter macrumors member

My store didnt even seem to get a shipment, and i know for a fact i wouldnt of missed it, i see a couple areas in stock but too far, should i keep refreshing?