need to run keynote slide show on windows pc's

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by adambuthead, Feb 15, 2009.

1. adambuthead macrumors newbie

doing a bit of self advertising for my tiling business and have created this afternoon a wicked little presentation/slide show to use as a bit of an advertising ploy only problem is im not sure how to get it from the keynote to a dvd type package that i can post to people and they can just wack in their pc/dvd player and play it? any help would be really helpful guys!

2. jonbravo77 macrumors 6502a

jonbravo77

well, I just tried this with a keynote presentation I have. Try sending it to iDVD in the file menu. You can have it advance manually or with fixed timings. And any movies should embed into the DVD. don't have any movies with my keynote so don't know...

3. mogzieee macrumors 6502a

Yeah, what the poster above said, or,

export to Quick Time Movie and burn that to dvd separately.

4. jonbravo77 macrumors 6502a

jonbravo77

FYI... if you have any slides that have an animation that comes in and blocks the content of the slide you may need to copy that content slide and then put the animation in. From the small amount of time I was playing with this I noticed that the slide would play with the animation automatically and there was no time to read the core content before the animation blocked it. If that makes sense....