Need your advice

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CiccioAtSea, Jul 26, 2012.

1. CiccioAtSea macrumors regular

CiccioAtSea

So, here the history as it is:
    I sold my ip4s to get some money and buy a new ipad; I'm really loving it.
    I bought a medium level android device to "survive" till the next generation iPhone, the problem is that I'm hating android too much!! I was kinda curious to spend some time with a different Os on my phone but now I really understood that it is not for me, everything seems to be more complicated and less "immediate" with android..
    Now I found a used iPhone 4 for a good price and I'm thinking to buy it... Do you think that after owning an iPhone 4s I would find the ip4 to be too slow?? I do not play any game on my phone, just messaging, browsing, emails, ecc... (I will use just few apps more that the stock ones).
    Does the ip4 feels so much slower that ip4s for this kind of use??
    I went directly from 3GS to 4s so I have no idea about the ip4 performances...

What do you think?
    Thanks for you time and your answers!!

Ps I will buy the next generation iPhone in any case I think...#

2. BuckeyeMac macrumors 6502

Even though you hate Android, I'd save that iPhone 4 money to just buy the new phone in like 2 months.

Keep android for a few months, then buy new phone

3. ThatsMeRight macrumors 68020

If you really can't stand it, get an iPhone 3GS (second hand). Than you'll definitely get annoyed by the lower-res display, the slower internals and the worse battery life that you'll definitely like the sixth generation iPhone.

4. CiccioAtSea thread starter macrumors regular

CiccioAtSea

The fact is that now I have the chance to resell the Xperia arc s at almost the same price I bought it ( it is just 3 weeks old!!!)

Probably it would lose at least 1/3 of the value in few months (another problem I never had and I'll never have with ANY iDevice...)

What a STUPID think to sell my iPhone!!!!!!!!!