Need your ideas for a TV Show!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Optimus Rhyme, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Optimus Rhyme macrumors regular

Hi guys, recently I had a great opportunity handed to me and I'm looking for your help. I work at a radio station and one of the shows we air also does a Television show. Through conversations with the hosts of the show I've joined on to help them out while they film this season of their television show.

My job is to come up with segments for the show such as "How To" or quick tip type segments. This past week I've gone over loads of them, and thought I'd ask for your help.

Does anyone have any ideas for a technology related How To? It can be really anything at all, quirky, useful or even useless! An example could be streaming movies from a mac to a ps3/xbox etc. Any ideas at all.

Also if you have any products you've seen come out recently that you would like to see more info on, I can try to acquire the product for a review on the show too. I'm also going to be pre-reviewing the products for the show for the hosts so they can learn them quicky.

Anyhow, if anyone has any suggesttions at all, I'd love to hear it.

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'd recommend the topic I am most often asked about by friends and family. How to integrate ones growing stable of electronics (computers, Tivos, HDTV, surround sound systems, smart phones etc. )

3. Optimus Rhyme thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, I like that idea and we're planning on doing segments similar to that. Many tips on getting stuff working on smartphones etc. We're getting some TVs sent to us too, so once I fully know which models we get, I can then choose which features to follow more. I haven't seen it yet, but I was told we have a $6000 iPod dock that we're going to be showing. Sounds crazy.