Needing a backback for MBP and DLSR

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by tpatron, Apr 15, 2010.

1. tpatron macrumors newbie

Hey guys,

I'm going to be buying a MBP 13" later this year but I'm looking at backpacks now. At first I was looking into more hiking/30L bags to use for school as well but now I've decided to get a bag that I can store my camera.

I've looked into Kata bags but there is not way I could check it out in person before purchasing.

Generally I need a bag that can fit the MBP, 1 DSLR and 2 lenses (no more than that please... I do not have the equipment for all that) I would also look at bags with 3 lens spots.

And I need room to put various items (lunch, iPod, pens, notebooks, etc) and I need a sternum strap (best for hiking). I'm not as much of a need for laptop + school books, but if by chance there is one I'm interested. I just haven't seen any.

Any help would be appreciated :) Thank you!!

2. littleman23408 macrumors 6502

Have you looked at Lowepro? They make a sturdy, spacious bag. They are pretty common around here (Dallas, TX) to where you can go check them out before you buy. I know they make backpacks as I have looked at them.

Lowepro.com I believe is the site.

3. hpereyda macrumors newbie

trytamrac

Go to tamrac.com and take a look at their products. You might be interested in their Aero 80 or Speedpack 75 model. Go luck.

4. jaderr macrumors newbie