Neooffice help -- order forms

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by knew2mack, Nov 15, 2009.

1. knew2mack macrumors regular

knew2mack

Hi,
    I recently installed neooffice and I have a small business I just got up online. I'm looking for sales order forms that I can either do myself or hoping maybe neooffice may have within the app. I am new to Mac, so please, when responding, speak/write in lay(wo)man's terms.
    Just basic form that I can type specific item, with descriptions...oh it is for a candle company, so I want to be able to write, obviously, how many, then describe it, (color/scent/shape) followed by price in the last column. HELP!!:eek:
    I know I should do an entire question for this, but real quick, I'm noticing that while I'm typing, sometimes it's really slow getting what I have typed on the screen at the same time.....should I run some kind of thing to make my machine run better?? Any suggestions??:confused:
    Oh, I'm not sure about the rules for saying what my candle business is, I don't want to get kicked off, so I'm not saying it now, but if it is, in fact, allowed to do within the forum, could someone let me know?;)

Thanks so much
    Dawn

P.S. NEW TO Mac, please no intensely technical terms, will not understand!!!
    thanks

gotta get back to the Bucs game.....GO BUCS!!!

2. vansouza macrumors 68000

vansouza

What about the spreadsheet function? It would allow you to post data in columns.

3. exegete77 macrumors 6502a

Howdy, Dawn. Welcome to the Mac and forums!

NeoOffice can use any template that OpenOffice supports. You might expand the search to include OpenOffice Templates. So, if you find an OpenOffice template, then just use it.