Neoprene case

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Pirson518, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Pirson518 macrumors newbie

Anyone know of a good neoprene case that fits the 13 in MBP snug? Im looking on 3rd party brands atm from newegg or other site first before I have to spend the $35 to buy one off apple.com.

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

Incase used to be the favorite by far, but the snugness has led ColcaSac to take the definitive lead.

(formerly known as Apple Sac.

3. Pirson518 thread starter macrumors newbie

Those seem like a fashion statement to see who has the cooler mac case. I am more in the market for something easy to slip in and out of my backpack.

4. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

The thing actually works the best though. I used to use an Incase Sleeve, but the problem is with the new unibody notebooks it is definitely not as snug. even on the older ones, the Incase was not the snuggest, when I put the Hard Shell Case on, it was a different story.

5. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

The incase are not the snugg'iest but they do the job. Go to your local BestBuy I think they have them on sale right now.

6. theARNSKI macrumors regular

I initially bought the speck hardcase for my mac, but then couldn't resist the incase neoprene, so I bought it. With the hardcase, it fits real snug in the sleeve.

13" white macbook, BTW.

7. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

The only scary thing about the Incase sleeve is when you're inserting your MB in there, you have to be careful and not make contact with the metallic zipper. Same goes when you take it out.