Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
Hey everyone. I just got my Touch about a week ago and I love it. I bought the iClear case at first and it was alright but I felt like it would end up scratching the touch. I bought the BSE to go underneath it and I love how it fits on there but the iClear case will not fit on it anymore. I was very surprised because the BSE is small I didn't think it would affect anything. So now I'm very interested in buying the NeoTouch case because of the looks, protection, and the accessories that come with it. It looks like it should fit even with the BSE on there but can someone verify that for me? Has anybody tried before?

or even the RebelTouch for that matter? I'd like to get the NeoTouch but more importantly I'd like to get one that fits!

luckyscrn

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2009
I have had my SwitchEasy Neo Touch for about a month on my Ipod Touch 2g and it is wonderful. Protects great and feels good in hand and slides easy in and out of pockets. I hope this helps.

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
I have had my SwitchEasy Neo Touch for about a month on my Ipod Touch 2g and it is wonderful. Protects great and feels good in hand and slides easy in and out of pockets. I hope this helps.

Thank you for the testimonial. It's good to know that I'm probably going to end up choosing a good product, but it doesn't really answer my question. Is anybody using one of these cases with a BSE or any of the similar clear skins?

JustOneQuickONe

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2008
not for sure but i would say if you didn't use the little silicon cover that comes with it that the case should fit over it. I think I remember people in the iphone forum saying they were using invisible shield on their phones with out the silicon skin and it fit, there is a neotouch thread there but its pretty long to have to sift through.

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
Some people were able to fit it onto the iPhone and others weren't. I wen't ahead and ordered it so I'll let everyone know once I have it installed.

JustOneQuickONe

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2008
sounds good, don't give up right away though. If you can't get the case on right away keep trying its kind of a hard case to get on in the first place which is why i think some people couldn't get it to fit while others could, i think they just gave up.

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
It just came in the mail yesterday and I'm happy to say that it fits perfectly even with the BSE skin on. I'm very happy with how the case looks and feels too. I recommend this case to everyone.

hlr element

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2009
I've been wondering the same if it'll fit over my invisible shield. After going through like 6 pages of google searches and reading the reviews... i found one thread with a guy saying it fit fine, but the rebel it doesn't fit so well. And i think on here i went through a few pages and i think someone said it fit. So... yea lol... i think i might order one soon for my touch.

EDIT:... maybe i should've read the last post first lol... thanks for confirming tho!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.