Nervous...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jamesybsu, Jul 5, 2007.

1. jamesybsu macrumors regular

Well I am going to order a new MBP tomorrow, 2.2 GhZ model with my educational discount and upgrade to the 30GB Ipod with my Ipod credit and I figured I might as well get a new printer for free too (get the $99 dollar model,) as well as a new bookbag from the store. Its going to be an exciting day when all that gets here, but untill then, I got butterflies!

2. Roguepirate macrumors member

Apple lost my iPod UPC so my rebate is now in question.

3. jamesybsu thread starter macrumors regular

Thats why I am nervous that something is going to happen like that! What a perfect world it would be if everything came in one piece with no problems and worked great! But its ok, Its still exciting and I'll be sure to make copies / photos of the UPC's, etc just in case something like that happens.

4. Roguepirate macrumors member

I guess I would suggest that when you submit your rebate, rather than just dump the 2 UPC's into the envelope, staple them separately onto the rebate form so theres no question that there are 2 UPCs and it won't be easy for one just to fall out.

5. jamesybsu thread starter macrumors regular

6. magicbumone macrumors newbie

They lost mine also

I really like apple but there rebate part of there company sucks. I sent in my rebates with UPC codes and got a e-mail from apple saying they got them. Then about 2 weeks later I got a e-mail saying I will receive my money in 6 to 8 weeks. Im pleased to see that and all my suspicion of not getting my money seemed out of my mind when 3 weeks later I get a e-mail saying they dont have my UPC codes and will not be shipping me my rebate money. WTF happened! Something going on in apple and if I dont get my rebate money they just lost a loyal customer. This seems like something Microsoft would do not my Apple. Very disappointed!

7. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

Always make photocopies of everything before you submit the rebates, just in case. Some company or other (i think it was t-mobile) lost the UPC of my RAZR when i filed for a rebate, but I had photocopied it and eventually they did honor the rebate.