Nes A.d.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by xavierpunkreno, Sep 1, 2010.

1. xavierpunkreno macrumors 6502

New emulator is out. Works smoother than any other emulator I've ever used. Check it out.

2. Lamplighter77 macrumors member

I got it this morning and it is pretty easy to use. I did have some pretty bad lag trying to play Contra but it varied a little. Haven't had the time to try any other ROMs or possibly tweak anything yet.

Only other complaint is the lack of landscape mode.

I am looking forward to trying the wii-mote control tonight too!

3. ark561 macrumors newbie

You can switch to landscape mode in the options.

I like it so far, but I'm also interested to try this with a wiimote.

4. skillz1318 macrumors regular

Game is tons of fun with wiimote...zero lag when I tested it earlier with tecmo super bowl.

Any way to disable ads? I hate that they take up part of the screen while playing...I don't mind them at menu just not in-game...

5. Lamplighter77 macrumors member

Wow! I don't see how I missed that, I guess I wasn't quite fully awake yet.

6. LiveFreeDie macrumors regular

Wow, this is up there will my all time favorite jailbreak apps. At first I thought the idea was cool to be able to play nes and snes but I did not like the tiny screen with the controls at the bottom. Then I synced my wii mote and put it in landscape mode and this is AWESOME.

I too would like to see the ads gone to make it full screen. It lags just a tiny bit when the ad changes... enough to get you killed in super mario bros.

7. Lamplighter77 macrumors member

This is probably why my lag varied this morning when I tried it for the first time.

Has anyone tried NES 3? Pros and cons between the two of them?

8. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

for me the best emulator so far is ines... yes it has wiimote support too and achievements (if you like that sort of thing)