NES AD/SNES AD "Trial Expired" issue?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sonicdissent, Sep 3, 2010.

1. sonicdissent macrumors regular

This works great, but after five minutes I get kicked out of the programs with a message saying "Trial Expired." Unless I missed something, this is an unlimited add supported free program, as I don't see any pay version or way to pay for it. Anyone else having this problem? The developer's website is under construction and I tried sending a message through twitter to no avail at this point.

EDIT: As I submit this and check Cydia, there are updates for both programs. Table this until I can figure out if the bug is still present. I suppose I could ask this here, I know both work with the wiimote, will the SNES version work with the classic controller connected to the wiimote? Just to stop the obvious response, I don't have a classic controller to try it with, but will buy one if someone has tested it out and it works.

2. LiveFreeDie macrumors regular

" I know both work with the wiimote, will the SNES version work with the classic controller connected to the wiimote? Just to stop the obvious response, I don't have a classic controller to try it with, but will buy one if someone has tested it out and it works.
    "

BUMP.