Netflix Debuts New Integration for Sharing Movies and TV Shows in Instagram Stories

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jan 22, 2019.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Netflix today launched a new Instagram integration that's designed to allow Instagram users to share their favorite movies and TV shows in Stories, reports Variety.

The feature can be used by selecting a title of choice within the Netflix app for iOS devices, tapping on the "Share" icon, and then selecting "Instagram Stories" as an option.

[​IMG]
    From there, Netflix opens up Instagram with a screen featuring the show's name and artwork, with an option to share it to Stories or send it to close friends.

Instagram has been allowing third-party apps to integrate with Stories since May 2018, and other integrations include Spotify and SoundCloud.

Article Link: Netflix Debuts New Integration for Sharing Movies and TV Shows in Instagram Stories

2. Kaibelf Suspended

Kaibelf

Seeing ads from companies is annoying enough. Thankfully I don’t do Instagram or else it appears I’d be getting ads from friends as well in this future world we have incoming. It’s looking less like Minority Report and more like Ready Player One.

3. itsmilo macrumors 68020

itsmilo

Not live for me yet. All I get is iMessages and WhatsApp as well as copy link

4. tonyr6 macrumors 65816

tonyr6

I signed up for Instagram years ago but never would have if I knew it was a social media site. I though it was a photo editor app. Does not matter I have not signed in years most likely my account is inactive from not using it.

5. markaceto macrumors member

markaceto

Indeed, in this timeline, we are all living in the most boring version of Ready Player One.

6. martyjmclean macrumors 6502

martyjmclean

This could be helpful. I’ve found so much great music from Spotify sharing to Instagram.

7. iBreatheApple macrumors 68030

iBreatheApple

Makes sense now why my Instagram story clip got removed last week. I recorded a clip of my tv from my couch and the video was, within just 2 minutes, flagged for copyright infringement as it recognized the exact episode and segment of the (hilarious) new girl clip I posted.

8. Quirinus macrumors member

You can use this to create iphone wallpapers of your favorite show :D.