Netflix iPad GUI update?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by charlesbobby, Jan 9, 2012.

1. charlesbobby macrumors newbie

I've updated my Netflix app to the latest version but no matter how many times I restart my iPad and/or reinstall the app, it won't show the updated GUI. It still shows the old iPhone style GUI. I've even called Netflix support and they new less about it than I did. It's driving me crazy.

Is anyone else having this problem?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Are you updating the app and then syncing it with your computer where you're possibly getting the older version? It really doesn't make sense what is happening to you. Perhaps you should restore your iPad and then reinstall Netflix.

3. charlesbobby thread starter macrumors newbie

Resolved

I was on the latest iOS update (5.0.1) when I was having the issue. However, I finally got a hold on the right support personal on Netflix's end. mobilesupport@netflix.com "did something on the backend" and the next time I opened the application the new UI was showing. I'm not sure what they did and why it was just affecting my devices and I never told them anything about my account. Neverless they resolved the issue promptly and I have to commend them for that.