Netflix Issue

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by heisenberg123, Oct 25, 2013.

1. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

I can sign in, but any movie I choose I get a "this item currently unavailable" or something along those lines, but that same movie works on my smart tv app, my ps3 and on the website

anyone else having issues on ATV or know what would cause this

2. cynics macrumors G4

I've noticed this on occasion. It's always been a temporary thing. Generally I just use my PS3.

3. justinmartin macrumors newbie

Netflix issue

Ive had the same thing happen on one of my ATV's, its jailbroken so I just use XBMC - its been about 2 months. I searched and found a few suggestions but nothing seemed to work for me. Im still running an old firmware to keep the jailbreak untethered. I heard some people had success with reset DNS and others had to factory reset the device. I have 3 other ATV's with no problems all running the same firmware and jailbreak. I thought maybe the Netflix app needed to be updated, but that doesn't explain why the 3 others work fine.

I also have to log in to Netflix every time on this particular ATV while all others retain account settings.

4. twintin macrumors 6502

Had a similar issue last week. In my case it was resolved after I unplugged the ATV power cord for a while and then reconnected it again.

5. abz1981 macrumors 65816

I had this issue too. Just reboot the ATV and it will solve the problem.