All iPads Netflix on ipad mini

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Moneymiike420, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Moneymiike420 macrumors regular

Moneymiike420

Hey can someone do me a huge favor,could Simone with a mini dl Netflix and let me know if your app runs smoothly while streaming content...I'm on my ipad 4 and its running very nicely I just wanna make sure it runs decent on the mini just in case I exchange for one in the next 3 weeks..I'd highly appreciate feedback thanks in advance

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

3. Sweeperdk macrumors regular

Sweeperdk

I second that... Netflix runs as smooth as I could have hoped.

4. Moneymiike420 thread starter macrumors regular

Moneymiike420

5. bagelmaker macrumors member

It runs well, but so far everything I've watched on Netflix has been letter boxed without a way to enlarge. This is my first iPad, so I'm not sure if all of them do that letter boxing.

6. nfl46 macrumors 603

It works fine. I was watching a movie this morning on it. It even works fine on intensive apps like iMovies.

7. gmaines macrumors member

8. HarryHoodlum macrumors member

Works incredibly well. I was tethering 3G from my iPhone and it was perfect. Video looks gorgeous on the display.

9. Hpye macrumors 6502

it is so awesome, so clear, despite the screen has the bad resolution, the video is actually very clear and HD:apple:

10. orfeas0 macrumors 6502a

People see the lower specs of products like the ipad mini, the macbook air etc and wonder if can do basic tasks...
    Of course it can run netflix! Why wouldn't it?
    Did the iPad 2 have a problem running it (I'm really asking, I don't know) ?

11. Fruit Cake macrumors 6502a

The iPad mini has hardware mp4 decode, if anything Netflix is one of the few things it probably is good at, if you don't mind the slightly smaller screen size.