Netflix Queue cut off on ios5.1

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by phooi, Mar 8, 2012.

1. phooi macrumors regular

Hi,

Since upgrading to ios 5.1, my Netflix queue has been cut short. My normal queue is very long ~300. I checked my iPhone 4s and it doesn't have this problem.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app but the problem is still there. Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks.

2. mte000 macrumors newbie

Me too

I have just started experiencing the same problem. It cuts off at 75 when trying to see my instant queue. I don't think its an IOS 5.1 problem though as I have another iPad that I have not yet updated, its still on 5.01 and it has the same problem. I have called Netflix support and the guy I talked to was not aware of a limitation but he was reporting it a as problem. They suggested a delete and reinstall which had no effect. Looks like Netflix changed something recently and its a real pain!

3. PSUfella macrumors newbie

Same Here

I am having this issue as well. At first it appeared that I just was missing all of my TV Series. Apparently, they all were after my 75th item for some reason.

I moved titles around, and sure enough, the last title available on my new iPad's instant queue is number 75.

I tried deleting the Netflix app and re-downloading it, but that did not work.

Have either of you resolved this issue?