Netflix queue problems?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by DP812, Oct 19, 2012.

1. DP812 macrumors regular

On the Apple TV, whenever I select a movie that's in my queue, it reads it as if it isn't as the "add to queue" button is present instead of "remove from queue." So I can't seem to remove movies from my queue without going to the Netflix site on my computer. Does anyone else have this problem?

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Yes, I have this problem too. I just noticed it yesterday. I hope Apple pushes an update soon to fix it.

3. Imac Sam, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2012

Imac Sam macrumors 6502

Imac Sam

I have this problem even before the last OS update on it. Sometimes I can remove it if I exit Netflix all together and then go back.

4. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Yep! Same here, but it's spotty. Some are fine, some act up.

5. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I think it's a Netflix thing. That happens on my ATV3 and my Sony s580 BluRay player. I've been getting kicked off (as in it'll stop playing video and say Netflix isn't available) recently for no reason. Sometimes my Recently Played isn't even on the list.

6. DP812 thread starter macrumors regular

I've only noticed it with the ATV app. Through the PS3, I've never had any problems removing stuff from my queue.

7. thenaes macrumors member

I've noticed that things won't show up as "watched" whenever I watch something on the ATV now too. However when I use the Xbox, it does.

8. macleod199 macrumors 6502

Still waiting to get the Queue in Canada. I have to watch the first few seconds of things to get them in my recently played list... so far from ideal.