Netflix streaming problems

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by MacAir47, Mar 7, 2012.

1. MacAir47 macrumors newbie

Jan 3, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    I just updated the Apple TV firmware to 5.0, and now the Netflix streaming does not work correctly. It seems to happen sporadically when I click on a movie title for more information about it. Some movies load the information fine, but some do not work at all. When I click on the troubled titles, I get the loud noise like it makes when you go too far in one row.

Has anybody else experienced this with Netflix and this new update? Is there a solution to resolve this problem?

I did try resetting everything, but the problem did not go away. I wonder if it's Netflix with too many people updating their ATVs to the new firmware update?

2. Azazyl macrumors newbie

Oct 28, 2007
    Same here

Having the same issue as OP. Click a title, read the info, back out of the title to the list, click another title and I get the ding noise and nothing happens. I have to use the menu button to back out into the main Netflix menu and start over. But it just happens again a few clicks later. Hope this gets fixed soon. Surprised more people are not having this issue.