Netflix+What Browser=Usable DVD queue?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Boscolio, May 15, 2011.

1. Boscolio macrumors newbie

I love using my new iPad 2 for quick web browsing, but Netflix drives me nuts! It's unusably slow when reviewing my DVD queue at the website. I have Safari and Terra browser and neither work. Anyone experienced this problem and/or know of a browser that works with the Netflix DVD queue? I would love a browser that works, but I don't want to buy one unless i know it works with Netflix.
    Thanks!

2. bluedukies8 macrumors 6502

bluedukies8

I have an iPad 2 as well and use Safari with no problems with slowness while viewing my DVD queue. Not sure of it would be a connection issue or not as I don't know if you are using wi-fi or 3G.

3. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Why are you trying to use Netflix from a browser, why not just use the app? :confused:

4. Boscolio thread starter macrumors newbie

I would gladly use the app if it allowed me to add to my DVD queue. Also, it's definitely not a connection problem (it loads fine, and quickly). It feels like the browser is not able to handle all of the controls on the page.

5. Boscolio thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm just tried the website again. Still bad performance in Safari, but Terra works now...