Netflix

bluespider

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 12, 2009
Space Coast FL
Anyone know when the netflix app for the iphone might show up?

right now using Windows Home Server and air video to stream movies and occasionally Jtv (it's buggy on ios4). I like movitv, but monthly fees get kinda high, same with Hulu+. Veetle is cool, but not a big selection :)

What do you use?

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
use slingplayer mobile and a slingbox...
Yeah but doesn't solve our issue genius, we dont want live tv, we want access to our que, stop trying to be so smart, when you're not addressing our wants in the thread...

By the way, My guess is Spet for the app! Waiting for those new ipads and Touches to be announced!!! IMO

Comment

MEJHarrison

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Yeah but doesn't solve our issue genius, we dont want live tv, we want access to our que, stop trying to be so smart, when you're not addressing our wants in the thread...
Before jumping on someone needlessly, perhaps you should go back and re-read the thread. Genius. :rolleyes:

Comment

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008

By the way, My guess is Spet for the app! Waiting for those new ipads and Touches to be announced!!! IMO
at least he can read, doesn't seem like you can.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.