NetShare in 3.0!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thisisarcadia, Mar 22, 2009.

1. thisisarcadia macrumors 6502

SO for everyone who was wondering NetShare does work in 3.0! I have been using it for the past hour because i cant seem to get the new tethering option to work! I am glad it still works it may be a little slow but it is still reliable!

2. aerospace macrumors 6502a

Considering tether must be approved by your carrier and likely they will charge extra for it. I will be keeping a copy of pdanet close by even when 3.0 comes out.

I have yet to hear of any app that will not work with 3.0 outright, a few hickups and glitches but none not working at all. Of course it's early and still beta...

3. AppleFan360 macrumors 68020

That's not what I heard from a developer of a very popular app. He says he basically has to re-write the entire app to get it to work with 3.0.

4. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Many camera apps don't work (the new zoom app doesn't, Darkroom Premium doesn't), they just crash. The Dictionary.com app doesn't work, immediately crashes. There's a good handful of apps that just don't work at all in 3.0. One of mine would immediately crash back to the springboard in beta 2. Something in beta 3 fixed it though.

5. Excellerator macrumors 6502a

Anyone tested Netshare with iPhone OS 3.0 Beta 5? Just wondering if it still works.