Never had a volume code! What is it?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pncjsl, May 9, 2010.

1. pncjsl macrumors newbie

The volume had never been very loud but when I compared it to my husband's iphone volume, it struck me that I needed to adjust it much more than just the simple volume control.
    So - enter your code - what code? I never had a code, entered one when I got it 9 months ago or know how to find it from Apple without paying them a huge sum for the privilege. Was it supposed to be in the little plastic case it arrived it cos it wasn't?

If I reset it, will I have to pay again for all my lost apps or will Apple enable the download free based on my account details?

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

This would have been a code that you or someone else set at some point. There is no default lock code for the volume, so the only way to take it off the iPod is to restore the iPod touch. The apps can be redownloaded for free as long as you use the same iTunes account they were originally purchased under. Music/video content as well as your Contacts, Calendars, and Notes info should be backed up to the computer before you restore the iPod.