Never thought I'd say this but...I think I'M GONNA GET THE 6 PLUS!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JerTheGeek, Sep 21, 2014.

1. JerTheGeek macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

I always made fun of huge phones but now I am seriously considering the 6 Plus. I am selling my iPad mini cause I barely use it; my MacBook Air is pretty much my main device at home. So, do I really need an iPad? Nope. I have made up my mind and am now stoked for the iPhone 6, which I'll be getting for my bday in December. So I have some time to think about this. Still, Id like to decide soon so I can kind of know and look forward to the exact device I'll be getting.
    Anyway, is the 6 Plus really that hard to use in one hand? Or is it just what people are saying without taking time to actually use the 6+? Is one-handed usage even that big of a deal? Please let me know, iPhone 6 Plus users, what you think about using the Plus. Does it feel great? Or too awkward? Do you think it is a matter of getting used to the size? I made a cardboard model of the 6 Plus to get a general idea of size, and it doesn't feel all that big to me. Maybe one-handed usage isn't that big of a deal with the 6+?

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Not in a million years could the Plus or any phone replace my iPad Air. But if it will for you, you will be saving some money and have everything in one device.

3. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Finally somebody that agrees with me!

I'm going to take it one step further. Not in a million years could the Plus or any phone replace my iPad Mini. Just 2 completely different products!

4. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX