New 02 customers - Whats this about our bill

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hustle, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Hustle macrumors 6502a

I got an email saying 02 are taking two lots of line rental and then a month in advanced each month.

Does anyone know how this works?. Have they already taken £35 or £70 from our banks, or are they going to.... it seas they sent a bill on the 10th, and the next is 26 November (or around there)..

2. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

my bill is £36, £35 for the next month and £1 for what i used last night!!!
    coming off on nov 24th

3. sparkyms macrumors 65816

Yeah don't fret, basically they bill you a nominal amount for line usage yesterday (it doesnt matter if you register today either, the same would jsut happen tomorrow). And Mobile companies generally bill your line rental a month in advance, but then dont take the money until 2 weeks after your bill.

Hope this helps!

4. Hustle thread starter macrumors 6502a

5. kwfl macrumors 6502

no they didnt (at least they dont normally do)
    u will receive your bill in the coming few days which i think will take double your line rental (that was the case with my contract 2y ago) and then after a month, your line rental + usage of this month
    and so on.

so basically u are paying the line rental in advance.

they will say to you, your bill is produced this date (this is a fixed date, your new free minutes will be added to your account on this date every month) and we will take the money form your account in this date (normally two weeks after your bill is issued) (not delivered)

so you shouldn't expect anything out of your account, at least not before two weeks now.