New 13''1 MACBOOK PRO

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iguess25, Dec 11, 2009.

1. iguess25 macrumors regular

Will they have a higher end, 13'' mbp then whats available now, in the next 3-4 weeks?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. NeuralControl macrumors 6502a

"I guess" you might be asking if they will release an updated model in the next few weeks. Your "guess" is as good as anyone else's.
    If you're asking if there will be a higher end model, as in will Apple introduce a third variant of the 13 inch MBP, that seems unlikely.
    Just wait and see.

4. pullfocus macrumors 6502a

pullfocus

I have it on very good authority from my friend's brother's nephew's sister-in-law's housekeeper's third cousin, once removed, who knows a guy who dated a girl whose roommate once had a one night stand with some dude that works at Apple that no one has any idea.

5. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Look at the MacBook Pro / PowerBook sub-forum and how many threads there are already about the issue of updated MBPs.

As you might see, a January update (January goes from Jan. 1st to Jan. 31st) might be possible and that the MBP 13" will get most probably a speed bump and some other things done to it. But I won't spoil it for you or others who will decide to create threat after threat.

6. MikeSantor macrumors regular

bull ****, I talked to the guy who banged the girls roommate who is best friends with the dude that works at apple and he said there is a new 30'' MBP coming out for SURE the second Tuesday of next week.

7. pullfocus macrumors 6502a

pullfocus

I'm surprised that I didn't hear about that.

8. iguess25 thread starter macrumors regular

Yes will they be a newer/updated model in the 13'' mbp.? speed bump and new features

9. NeuralControl macrumors 6502a

There will always be a MBP with a bumped up processor around the corner. No one can tell you when it will happen. If you need the computer now, buy it. If you can wait, hold off.

10. iguess25 thread starter macrumors regular

11. gorn macrumors member

NOW! Hurry only neutral for the next ten minutes though.

12. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

13. Gabriel GR macrumors 6502a

Gabriel GR

I heard Apple plans to upgrade their line every 15 days from now on. :rolleyes: