New 13''1 MACBOOK PRO

iguess25

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 20, 2007
Will they have a higher end, 13'' mbp then whats available now, in the next 3-4 weeks?

NeuralControl

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2009
"I guess" you might be asking if they will release an updated model in the next few weeks. Your "guess" is as good as anyone else's.
If you're asking if there will be a higher end model, as in will Apple introduce a third variant of the 13 inch MBP, that seems unlikely.
Just wait and see.

pullfocus

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2009
LA, CA
I have it on very good authority from my friend's brother's nephew's sister-in-law's housekeeper's third cousin, once removed, who knows a guy who dated a girl whose roommate once had a one night stand with some dude that works at Apple that no one has any idea.

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
Look at the MacBook Pro / PowerBook sub-forum and how many threads there are already about the issue of updated MBPs.

As you might see, a January update (January goes from Jan. 1st to Jan. 31st) might be possible and that the MBP 13" will get most probably a speed bump and some other things done to it. But I won't spoil it for you or others who will decide to create threat after threat.

MikeSantor

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2009
Chicago, Dirty South.
I have it on very good authority from my friend's brother's nephew's sister-in-law's housekeeper's third cousin, once removed, who knows a guy who dated a girl whose roommate once had a one night stand with some dude that works at Apple that no one has any idea.
bull ****, I talked to the guy who banged the girls roommate who is best friends with the dude that works at apple and he said there is a new 30'' MBP coming out for SURE the second Tuesday of next week.

pullfocus

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2009
LA, CA
********, I talked to the guy who banged the girls roommate who is best friends with the dude that works at apple and he said there is a new 30'' MBP coming out for SURE the second Tuesday of next week.
I'm surprised that I didn't hear about that.

iguess25

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 20, 2007
Yes will they be a newer/updated model in the 13'' mbp.? speed bump and new features

NeuralControl

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2009
There will always be a MBP with a bumped up processor around the corner. No one can tell you when it will happen. If you need the computer now, buy it. If you can wait, hold off.