New 32GB iPhone 3G at MacWorld San Francisco?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kevster89, Dec 17, 2008.

?

Do you see a 32GB iPhone 3G being introduced at MacWorld San Francisco?

1. Yes, there is a strong possibility of this new 32GB model

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No, I don't see it happening at MacWorld

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Still not sure, I'm on the fence

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevster89 macrumors regular

Kevster89

There has been much speculation, and not solely on these forums, regarding the possibility of a new 32GB iPhone 3G. For some reason, I do not see this being introduced in roughly a month or so at MacWorld.

What do the rest of you think? Any items in particular you feel will certainly be addressed and/or updated?

Should be an interesting event, being Apple's last.

2. fishmoose macrumors 68000

Since Steve wont be the keynote speaker i doubt it, we might only get Snow Leopard news at macworld now :(

3. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Girl, I don't know. Few people do, and the ones that do aren't talking. Just wait a little while for the big day.

Seriously? You'd rather have an iPhone update than an OS update? This new Apple market is killing me...

4. anim8or macrumors 65816

anim8or

Hmmm... Do u really think that Steve NEEDS to be there for a capacity bump announcement....???

Some apple products have had many more changes to their specs without even as much as a front page announcement on apple.com....

A capacity bump is very possible.... if so Phil Schiller would only need to spend a couple of minutes mentioning it.

5. fishmoose macrumors 68000

No Steve dosen't need to be there but if they release iPhone with 32 gig then they need to bump up the iPod touch and probably the nano and then it's big news imho.

And i wont rather have have iPhone update then an OS update I think Snow Leopard willl be amazing and I'm buying it day one!

6. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.