New 3G nano - silver or RED?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by unlokia, Sep 12, 2007.

?

New 3G nano - silver or RED?

1. Silver

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Red (Product [RED])

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  1. unlokia macrumors regular

I have a question:

I am about to go and buy a new iPod Nano, and it *will* be either silver or Product (RED). I would appreciate an open minded opinion, from people who have PHYSICALLY seen *BOTH* colours in the flesh.

If I get RED, I shall have to pay another £22 extra for train fare, and I can avoid having to do so, if the red is not all that special.

Anyhow, to summarise, I have conducted a poll.

All comments gratefully received, thanks!.

[EDIT]

Decided upon Silver, after all. It is the only colour I like, that my local retailer has in stock in the 8Gb capacity, and I refuse to travel another *50* miles, and spend an extra £22 on rail fare, JUST to buy a RED one LOL.

Thanks for the poll folks!.

2. iPhonePlaya macrumors regular

you need to see the red in person

i wouldnt really call it red in person it looks very pinkish (that is if ur wantin a pinkish color)

3. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i wouldn't call it pink. more of a metallic magenta maybe? but you can't ask people which color ipod to get. it's about you. you should see both in person.

4. klimegreen macrumors newbie

go (RED)

go RED, i am assuming you know about http://www.joinred.com/manifesto/. its benefits aids, my original nano is (PRODUCT) red kind. I really love this new 3rd gen nano, i think you will be real happy with it. i just ordered a red one for my wife online. save the train fare and just order it online. cheers!

5. unlokia thread starter macrumors regular

If only I had a credit card, but I am the kinda person that uses cash only. No funds, no purchase; simple!.

RED appeals to me, but I also like silver!. Arrghh!! :p

It is a shame that iMacs are not made in different, anodised colours (and the new aluminium keyboards, too).