iPhone New 7 ISO

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by daytona, Jan 14, 2014.

1. daytona macrumors regular

daytona

Is there any way to do away with the "slide" to answer the phone. When my fingers are cold it will not slide. I have to blow on my finger or way until it warms up. By then I miss the call :(
    It was better with the "just push the button" thing.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

What push the button thing? It was always slide to answer when the phone is locked.

3. daytona thread starter macrumors regular

daytona

well the old man has a bad memory, yes you slide to start the phone. But when the phone is on and someone calls you I think I can remember just pushing the answer button instead of having to slide across the screen to answer the phone.

4. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

If the lockscreen is activated, you have to slide.
    If the lockscreen has not activated, you get the answer and decline buttons.

5. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

It has always been that way so yes, op has bad memory about iOS 6 and earlier. Why not try touch-optimized gloves?

6. gglittle macrumors regular

Got a pair. Unmitigated piece of doo doo. IF you can touch the screen at the proper finger angle on the proper spot on the display you MIGHT get an accurate response. I end up pulling them off to use the phone.

7. Krazy Bill macrumors 68030

Krazy Bill

The iPhone does not work for Vampires. I think this is blatant discrimination by Apple. :(