New Air Bubbles w/ Power Support SP? PIC

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MattMJB0188, Oct 30, 2011.

1. MattMJB0188 macrumors 68000

MattMJB0188

I applied my Power Support screen protector on the 14th when I got my 4s. Three weeks late I notice new air bubbles or indentations if thats what they are? I applied my OtterBox Defender Case last night see if I like it and noticed these air bubbles/indentations this morning when I removed it. They aren't too noticeable but a little annoying. Power Support is suppose to be the best. I am wondering if anyone has had any issues with Power Support screen protectors after using a Defender case from OtterBox?

Here is a pic? The ones on the bottom right look more like a little moisture got in there. I don't know.

[​IMG]

2. ZipZap macrumors 601

Sometimes cases will force the edges of a protector up. It might be possible for this to propogate bubbles.

3. Munkypoo7 macrumors 6502

Munkypoo7

Looks almost if something's caught under there. Try lifting it and use tape to clean it...?

Idk, there's no reason why bubbles would suddenly form like that. On the edges it's possible with cases but that far in is really odd.

4. Mr. G macrumors member

I second the comment re: tape to clean under screen protectors. I have a PS matte and had to perform a little maintenance the first few days via scotch tape. Been fine for the couple of weeks since.