New Airport Extreme question regarding range extension

imac abuser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
I need some help I want to get the new Airport Extreme I have one issue. In my bedroom I have a TiVo that I have to have a network connection for. I currently use a Cisco router w/ a bridge extension in the bedroom. The TiVo doesn't have a wireless built in option. I've tried the TiVo wireless attachment it sucks.

So my question is does anyone know how I could set up the new Airport Extreme with a Linksys - Wireless-N Range Extender with Ethernet Port

marzer

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2009
Colorado
I need some help I want to get the new Airport Extreme I have one issue. In my bedroom I have a TiVo that I have to have a network connection for. I currently use a Cisco router w/ a bridge extension in the bedroom. The TiVo doesn't have a wireless built in option. I've tried the TiVo wireless attachment it sucks.

So my question is does anyone know how I could set up the new Airport Extreme with a Linksys - Wireless-N Range Extender with Ethernet Port

The specs claim a broad compatibility with other routers but never specifically list Apple. If you wanted to ensure compatibility you could get the prev gen Airport Express from the Apple Refurb store for only $10 more. I use two of these in my home and highly recommend them. I prefer them over the new one for the convenient size and direct wall plug-in.