New app for creating music. Looking urgently for beta testers.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by dnax, Nov 15, 2010.

1. dnax macrumors newbie

Hi everybody.

For more than one year, I've been developing my first iPhone app. It's a music app, particularly oriented to eletronic live music performances. Now that is finished I need about 10 people to test the beta version and send me feedbacks. In exchange I will send to each tester a free code of the upcoming stable release.
    If you're interested please pm me with your name, email, your device's UDID, your age, and 3 names of apps of this genre that you like. If I'll receive too many requests I will make a selection in base of your (high or low) experience as a music app user.
    **Also, it is very important that you, once received the app, can test it and get me back with your comments quickly, like within two o three days.**

Thanks,
    Alex

P.S. I won't anticipate the name of the app nor my website here, because I don't want to sponsorize myself in this thread.

2. Dangerousdavid macrumors newbie

Hi Dnax, I'd like to test your application, David Travers, Dtravers@vodafone.ie 50
    I'm a songwriter/singer, http://www.facebook.com/dangerousdavemusic
    I enjoy trying out new music apps, Based in Wicklow Town, Ireland.
    3 Apps i use a lot are Beatmaker(brilliant for beats) steel guitar & Nlog piano, have tried many applications and PC programs. Best of luck with it either way. Thanks Dave Travers
    20 The Mall, Wicklow Town