New Apple battery cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

revyaanshu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2018
So rumour has it that Apple is working on new smart battery cases for iphone xs, xs max and xr. Will be having a new design.

Would you be interested in buying it? Especially for the Xs max and the Xr since They already have a great battery life!

I would personally put it on my phone (Xs max) to see how it feels. I mayyyy end up buying it.

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
So rumour has it that Apple is working on new smart battery cases for iphone xs, xs max and xr. Will be having a new design.

Would you be interested in buying it? Especially for the Xs max and the Xr since They already have a great battery life!

I would personally put it on my phone (Xs max) to see how it feels. I mayyyy end up buying it.
It depends on the person’s usage. Not everybody will need a battery attachment to the iPhone, but if you’re someone that’s into intensive media and not near a charging port throughout the day, then yes, I could see this being beneficial. But the price point will easily start at $100 or more.

dominiongamma

macrumors 68000
Oct 19, 2014
Tempe, Arizona
No need for me to have a larger battery on my MAX.
I have a Max and it would be helpful for me since my battery is usually dead by 5-6 pm
[doublepost=1544447076][/doublepost]

I have a max and I will get it if it comes out because I like preserving my phones battery and longer batter life :)

Reactions: Surfer13134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.