New Apple Colour Scheme?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jamied95, Jul 31, 2010.

1. jamied95 macrumors 6502

All the Apple advertising material seems to be going for a black now with a lighter patch in the middle... like the iPhone 4 + new Mac Pro, are Apple turning their backs on white, or just doing premier products in black do you think?

Jamie

2. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

The new Mac Pro isn't a premiere product. I think that they are changing to black advertisements.

3. DMC-12 macrumors 6502

DMC-12

Apple has been using black backgrounds for advertisements for a long time, such as with the older MacBook Pros. The only color scheme issue was the transition of the iMac from white to aluminum. People thought that Apple was "over" white, but then they kept a white iPhone and redesigned the white MacBook.

4. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

I think the only coloured products Apple have made were the original iMacs, the iPods and the iBook Clamshell.

5. jamied95 thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm not talking about the products, I'm talking about the backgrounds of the advertising material on the Apple website, which for all products up until the iPhone 4 had been White, I know they've done black in the past and I was just wondering if people thought they might be returning to it or it was just for 'power' products, like the Mac Pro + iPhone?